We have assembled a booklet of ongoing volunteer opportunities in our community. Click on the link below for project descriptions and agency contacts.
Court-Appointed Community Service Options
Looking for court-appointed community service options? Here are some local organizations that are set up to track/monitor court-appointed community service:
- Salvation Army, 830 Grove Street, DeKalb 815.756.4308
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 1915 N. First Street, DeKalb 815.758.3203
- New Hope Baptist Church, 1201 Twombly Road, DeKalb 815.756.7906
- Hope Haven, 1145 Rushmoore Drive, DeKalb, IL 815.758.5765
- DeKalb County Community Gardens, DeKalb, IL 815.793.0950
Public Transportation Options
If you don’t have access to your own transportation, below are two local bus services that should get you to most anywhere you might need to go in the DeKalb/Sycamore area.